domingo, 21 de septiembre de 2008

The Who-- sunday pinball day.

PINBALL WIZARD
As a single PINBALL WIZARD reached #4 in the UK charts and #19 in the US.
Rod Stewart sang a heavily orchestrated version in Lou Reizner’s all-star adaptation of TOMMY in 1972, while Elton John sang it during a memorable set piece in Ken Russell’s TOMMY movie in 1975 (his version reached #7 in the UK). Curiously, in the UK, it was also covered by The New Seekers in a medley with SEE ME, FEEL ME, whose version reached #16 in 1973.


The first time I listen to The Who I got trap by the sounds and theatrical performance, I listen to Tommy and it was kind of magical. My dad had the disc (acetate)and we used to sing the songs reading the lyrics in the living room(cheap karaoke). Good times with dad. The Who it's always in my mind. Enjoy them.







Cristian Mejía en el siglo del terror:
Imprimir

No hay comentarios: